Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: Didn't want to give this heads up and make CAGE sad....

dlfurman opened this issue on Aug 19, 2015 · 8 posts

Cage posted Thu, 20 August 2015 at 11:36 AM

Yvonne's own thoughts about death and mourning were revealed in an interview from earlier this year.

“How did you feel when Elvis died, were you just devastated?” I said, “Well, no, because I think dead is really a thing just like alive except you have less choices to make.” And there was this dead silence. Finally she said, (returning to accent), “OK, well thank you very much.” He said to me, “Nobody understands what you mean when you say that,” and I just said, “Well, that’s her problem.”

That made me laugh, and cheered me up. No one outside her family seemed to know she had been so ill, so her passing was a real shock to many of us. Rather than mourn her passing, she asked that we all celebrate her life in our own ways.

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.