Forum: Community Center

Subject: Gallery Images

hopeandlove opened this issue on Aug 17, 2015 ยท 283 posts

KarmaSong posted Thu, 20 August 2015 at 7:31 PM

In addition to all the problems mentioned above, I have NEVER EVER seen on the internet such amateurish programming: the so-called improvements that are supposedly made to make our navigation easier are quite something : you need more clicks to reach your destination than before, and if you want to go backwards in your navigation, you sometimes end up where you'd never been before !!!
What's more, I posted something in French for the French moderator in the French section of the site and there also, I had a good ( and sad ) laugh : the accents that are found on some vowels in the French language are no longer recognized on the brand-new revolutionary Renderosity site. Why????? Is the HTML programming language too difficult to handle for your professional programmers ??? I've tried to write French words with accents in html here and for some mysterious reason, it's the very first time I have seen a website that doesn't take these special characters into account. My God, even a child programming in HTML could place a code to make those accents possible, as special accents were made possible in the previous versions of Renderosity. Please don't tell us you take on your programmers in kindergartens...I am simply appalled by the amateurish tricky and complicated site you've come up with these days, and being patient will be of no use at all as more and more artists are wondering whether they should migrate their galleries elsewhere...It's urgent you should open your eyes and realize this new so-called revolution you've made goes backwards and makes navigation even more tedious and complicated.
When will I be able to write some words in my native language without seeing them written like strange hieroglyphs? Thank you very much in advance ,
Karmasong