Forum: Community Center

Subject: My feedback: for the first time in 8+ years I am TRULY disgusted

DocMikeB opened this issue on Aug 20, 2015 ยท 39 posts

JohnDelaquiox posted Fri, 21 August 2015 at 4:51 PM

I'm friends with a few Vendors, I'm also and member of several digital content communities, I'm even a beta tester for some sites, can't say which because of NDA. I'm a render artist, computer technician, and designer. I have a multi faceted way of looking at everything and everything that Renderosity is doing, from my perspective, is wrong. Its Windows 8 Levels of wrong.

Windows 8 is so bad and did so terribly in the market that sales of windows 8 products got to the point where manufactures and stores could not give the products away. Many of them ended up pulling their entire stock from the store shelves of entire countries. If you ask me Windows 10 is just as bad if not worse. Windows 8 is something that not even Microsoft wants to be a part of which is why they are phasing it out. We have a similar situation here. Renderosity has become something that no one wants to be a part of and I am fairly sure if things continue down this road, Bondware is going to sell it off. That might actually be the best thing that can happen to the site.