Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Conforming clothes and hair animation

VirtualWorldDynamics opened this issue on Jun 14, 2015 ยท 787 posts

VirtualWorldDynamics posted Sat, 22 August 2015 at 8:37 AM

@Grimhilda and @Fenric : Thank to Fenric for all his informations, they will be very useful to me when I want to integrate VWD in Carrara.

I want to finish the VWD interface in Poser to make it as pleasant as possible. Then I begin writing exporting to different file formats cache. Currently two formats seem to dominate: the .PC2 format and the .MDD format. These two formats are easy to generate. If someone wishes to obtain an export to another cache format, you can ask me now, I will write this export simultaneously. The integration of VWD in various 3D software will be later.

I always have a problem with the distribution of VWD. I want to keep the fact that I give a personalized program directly to each user. I know that this method does not match the default method and I repeatedly submit this question to vendors@Renderosity without response. Biscuits gave me the email of the person who certainly manage the "Vendors" service. I hope I will get an answer quickly.

Regarding development, I want to keep early next week to finish the final tests. I thought start the distribution of VWD at the end of next week. Provided, of course, to have the information from "Vendors".

Follow me on Twitter : @VWDynamics

Watch demo videos on Youtube