Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Conforming clothes and hair animation

VirtualWorldDynamics opened this issue on Jun 14, 2015 ยท 787 posts

0oseven posted Mon, 24 August 2015 at 12:29 AM

@VWD - Thanks for your tips which I tried with moderate success. It is second best solution.
If 'follow' button was activated after I selected Hair object in the objects panel I did not find that the camera followed the hair - which is what, from your advice, I understood would happen .
Regards the Interface Development I would say that your program can produce some wonderful results but as a user I find the interface unfriendly. I expect it to become easier with more study of your manual and practice using the program but I believe there is a need to improve so that workflow is clearer and easier. I understand you cannot do it all now but I think you must keep the interface in mind for future improvement. I don't know what other potential users think but a brilliant program hard to use is not the best to win customers.
I made another video which once again I look forward to seeing the animation fully rendered because I think its pretty good. Used some video slow motion to get a better look at results. https://vimeo.com/137099507