Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Conforming clothes and hair animation

VirtualWorldDynamics opened this issue on Jun 14, 2015 ยท 787 posts

VirtualWorldDynamics posted Mon, 24 August 2015 at 11:40 AM

@Ooseven : In the current demo version if you want to track an item, it is necessary to uncheck the "Follow" and click the middle button on the hair, as long as the hair is selected in the list box. This action will position the target point of the camera to the closest vertex of the referred object.
I have good news for you, I integrate monitoring on the selected object in the list box. You were right about the fact that it is much more pleasant to follow the dynamic object with this method.
Regarding the interface, I started on the idea that I wanted to keep much of the screen to Poser, which resulted in this interface on the right. Personally, I got used to it and I do not find it annoying. I recognize that it is not very sexy, but It can, possibly, be improved to give it a look a little more "3D Application". In any case, we must think that all functions implemented in the interface are necessary and they are the ones that give to the program its full power. In fact, I am unable to give you all the possibilities of the program. I discover myself regularly. Some simulation difficulties certainly will result additional functions.
By cons, if you have ideas about the interface, I'm interested.

I am aware that neither the current documentation or the current demonstration videos are sufficient. I have already delayed the launch of the demo program to have time to work there. I'm just now finishing the final version.

I have not had any response "Vendors" about the distribution of VWD.
By the way, if someone has an idea, I would be interested.

I would like your opinion on the throwing now or not about the distribution of VWD. Now that the final version is fully prepared, I can spend my time on documentation and demo videos. This would permit to launch a finalized version.

Give me your opinion about it.

Follow me on Twitter : @VWDynamics

Watch demo videos on Youtube