Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Conforming clothes and hair animation

VirtualWorldDynamics opened this issue on Jun 14, 2015 ยท 787 posts

0oseven posted Mon, 24 August 2015 at 6:02 PM

@VWD I started on the idea that I wanted to keep much of the screen to Poser, which resulted in this interface on the right
The panel on the right is fine and will suit Carrara because Carrara interface has parameters on the right so we are used to that. Meanwhile thanks you for the new ability to have camera follow on an object of choice.I didn't expect such a "quick" fix!
I think when we have the full program and can render results we will have a better understanding of how it all 'comes together' and that will be the time for feedback and suggestions for future versions.

Your english is extremely good and the manual very well written - Your manual is awesome - 42 pages !
I cant imagine the work you have put into the program and the documentation.However there are things that can be improved in the manual so you could tell us how to make contributions without causing confusion for you and submitters.
I do suggest you make sure any re issue of the manual has a date on each page to identify the version.

Strange Renderosity is not responding to you.
Daz seem willing to sell anything these days so perhaps a distribution through them ?
Some other programmers - Fenric is one - have their own website to market their work. Is that a possibility for you. Wix.com allows you to make a site quickly ( for FREE or paid) and has shopping cart ability.

One final thing, I do not understand your sentence " your opinion on the throwing now or not about the distribution of VWD."
Do you have another word for ' throwing' ? - perhaps you mean 'release'