Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Conforming clothes and hair animation

VirtualWorldDynamics opened this issue on Jun 14, 2015 ยท 787 posts

VirtualWorldDynamics posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 9:31 AM

@PepBoy : Tell me if I'm wrong, but the programs you mention, uses wires for animating hair. For the renderings, it is necessary to use special shaders. I know a little "Fur and Hair" which is in 3D Studio Max. VWD never works on wired hair, but always on meshed hair. The animations made with hair correspond to a mesh deformation just like a cloth. He long ago, I wrote a script that converted Poser hair in 3dsmax with, however, some restrictions. Is it really that you need?

I really, really, thank, Winvdb who did a phenomenal job on the program. It gives me all the information about the bugs and the workflow errors in the interface. I also thank Ooseven which has offered to help me in the writing of documentation. I have no reply from Jenn, I would have tendeance to consider this as a refusal, even if the adage says "who says nothing consents". The choice is now made to work on improving the program into a more user-friendly program, the time to find a way for its distribution. I will publish regular demo versions including new features and changes.

Follow me on Twitter : @VWDynamics

Watch demo videos on Youtube