Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Conforming clothes and hair animation

VirtualWorldDynamics opened this issue on Jun 14, 2015 ยท 787 posts

Glitterati3D posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 11:58 AM

VirtualWorldDynamics posted at 12:54PM Sun, 06 September 2015 - #4226772

@Glitterati3D : I explained how I intended to work, each person will have bought three keys. If I make an update, I send the 3 keys. If the 3 keys are already used, I ask to the person, what key is to remove. This solution allows a person to have 3 computers that can use the program. This is the number of computers used by many people who works with computers. I personally do not see the connection with a theft. Of course, if you ask me every week to replace an old code, it might be me who would start having doubts. I'm sorry you thought I had a moment to think of stealing anyone. I am someone who creates and it is very rare that a creator is a thief.

I published three videos that show simulation results made with VWD.

I hope you do not think all like Glitterati3D because I stop everything immediately.

VWD

Simply put, VWD, if you insist on this hardware lock, you ARE accusing me of being a thief who would distribute your software. I'm sorry, but there is simply no other interpretation possible.

When my computer was hit by lightening, I couldn't "remove" any locks. The computer was hit by lightening and DEAD. So, while you may have some bizarre legitimate reason to think I planned to illegally distribute your software, I simply refused to jump through the hoops of those companies who had so little trust in me after taking my money. That software simply didn't get re-installed.