Forum: Community Center

Subject: Really unhappy with the new site design

CobraBlade opened this issue on Aug 29, 2015 ยท 79 posts

jamminwolf posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 6:53 PM

diogenese19348 posted at 6:42PM Sun, 06 September 2015 - #4226794

If that's the case your doing something wrong. It would be like walking into a Sears, and the first eight feet past the front door is nothing but ads for things at Walmart.

I'm not in your store because I want to look at what somebody else is selling, I'm in your store because I want to buy something you sell.

LOL I haven't seen that yet since the update, but you made me laugh the way you said it. hehe.

I too don't like the huge icons, but it does make you see the promo better though. It just makes you have to navigate more. There are a lot of cons and pros on the update, but yes the staff are aiming at better sales, more clearly visible icons. I'd say the 4 promotional icons should be at least half the size though.

One of my complaint about the update is that I was going to upload an image, but I went all around searching for the upload button and can't find it. Also now I can't find the "browse by vendor" option (to find images rendered by others, connected to vendors' products). I always liked doing that, even finding new images that used my products (yes I'm a vendor too). Now I'm forced to go to every products by vendors and click the "gallery" tab. Yea, this new update did, indeed, took my cheese and I'm not happy lol. I'll survive though.

...wolfie