Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Victoria 7

DalekSupreme opened this issue on Jun 23, 2015 · 332 posts

takezo3001 posted Mon, 07 September 2015 at 8:30 PM

Male_M3dia posted at 8:15PM Mon, 07 September 2015 - #4211573

Somehow I don't think it will happen. Not for any business reasons, but probably the simple fact that they would probably view it more as defeat to DAZ than anything else.

I hghly doubt as I have said before that these decisions are based on emotions, and by market pressure I meant their customers. If enough of them scream loud enough SM might add support. It just makes so much business sense.

The problem is SM has been listening to the wrong people for a while now, namely those that have been emotional. Until only recently has SM released a survey for their customers, however it was released a link in the forums, rather than sending it to them via email address that customers used to register their products (if they left any). So, their results are going to have the same skewed results from the wrong people rather than a true cross section of customers. So if you don't get a true cross section of your customers, you're not really going to know what features you should be targeting.

THIS, this right here!^ SM took nearly 10 years to implement a camera that can orbit a separate body part, mostly because the user base is of the generation now, that is firmly entrenched in the, if it ain't broke, don't fix it mentality, which is pointless in this industry...Really, I wish these folks would just dump V4 and go back to Posette and poser vers 3!....Just like the same curmudgeons that yammered on, and on about Victoria 1, until no one made anything for that archaic figure anymore...Y' know, it's quite ironic that people are yammering on incessantly about V4's relevance, when I can still use v4's clothing and morphs even though I only use genesis 1-3 and haven't really used V4 in years..