Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Conforming clothes and hair animation

VirtualWorldDynamics opened this issue on Jun 14, 2015 ยท 787 posts

VirtualWorldDynamics posted Mon, 14 September 2015 at 3:34 PM

@MacSavers : thank you for the revolution, whatever I am wary of the revolutions which, by definition, returns to their starting point ;-)). It is true that I have often been extremely disappointed with dress and hair animations even in quality productions. If I can bring my little stone, it is with pleasure. In the future, I would like to interface VWD in several software, among these, there are DAZ3D and Carrara. For cons, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I can not write the program for Mac. I could write much of the interface, but the graphics library that I use does not work with Mac. If I ask you to work with Poser in Windows, I feel you are going to hate me. ;-)) again.

I'm ready to send a new demo version. This version will take into account numerous comments made by Wimvdb which will aim to make reliable the program and improve its workflow. I take this opportunity to renew to Wimdvb a huge thanks for its test work. This version will be on the Renderosity site, Wednesday. I continue to dialogue with Jenn about the distribution of VWD in Renderosity. Even though I'm really optimistic, it is necessary to find a way to combine the constraints.

I Thank Biscuits, Fivecat and Wimvdb for their renderings and their videos.

Follow me on Twitter : @VWDynamics

Watch demo videos on Youtube