Forum: Community Center

Subject: What do these numbers mean?

rokket opened this issue on Sep 14, 2015 ยท 17 posts

chanur56 posted Tue, 15 September 2015 at 5:45 PM

KimberlyC posted at 12:26AM Wed, 16 September 2015 - #4228393

I understand what you are saying Raindroptheelf. I wanted to share something with you though. Even though I didn't need it, the college I'm in felt I needed a computer/internet class. Given.. I'm not a teenager at all.. and I've been on the internet for a long time. As I'm reading the textbook I'm noticing a trend... social media... social media..and more social media. Technology today is also geared towards the same thing. So its not really sad that the site has taken on things like FB its actually a social media thing. That is where the future is going towards. I'm not downing what you are saying.. I just wanted to share something that even surprised me.

You really want to tell us that Renderosity stays for 'social media' now? Until yet I thought that Renderosity is a shop where I can get stuff for Poser or Daz for my money. If I want 'social media' I don't need a cheap copy of Facebook, I can use the 'real' thing (and I would use that if I would be interested in 'social media', not Rendo at all...).

It is sad to see that a once powerful store with a lot of great stuff has turned into 'social media' crap. When do you change your name, 'Facerosity' or 'Renderbook' for example? That would be consequent instead of doing so as if you would be interested in making money by selling useful stuff (as it has been before that 'exiting' change,,,).