Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Why so few new products for Poser?

mazzam opened this issue on Sep 08, 2015 ยท 46 posts

tparo posted Sun, 20 September 2015 at 8:35 AM

Raindroptheelf posted at 2:29PM Sun, 20 September 2015 - #4229480

tparo posted at 7:03PM Sat, 19 September 2015 - #4227793

renapd posted at 8:38PM Fri, 11 September 2015 - #4227110

Some vendors feel the same guys! 👽

But it's the new trend and will eventually die out.. this IS a Poser site with many 100% Poser vendors who do not plan to fall in the trap of this trend! 😉

I hate to tell you but DS is here to stay. When I read comments like this I remember why as a DS user I don't shop here anymore DS users haven't ever really been welcome here but then after shopping at Daz we have got use to high quality items.

If you are used to * high quality stuff * from Daz3d, why are you here complaining, you do not like it here so , you know where the door is ;)

You are so right why do DS users bother to visit here just to be insulted and driven away. Perhaps my comment about high quality items was tactless but it was in response to a vendor derogatory remarks. My complaint is very simple I thought obviously incorrectly that this was a 3D content site not a Poser only site. And 1 of the reasons I visit here is because I still have some of a Gift cert left. I do hope that you spend a lot here because while you drive out the DS users the vendors here will suffer. Its sad that some people and venders can't cope with a bit of variety and competition.