Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Conforming clothes and hair animation

VirtualWorldDynamics opened this issue on Jun 14, 2015 ยท 787 posts

VirtualWorldDynamics posted Sun, 20 September 2015 at 3:50 PM

@ErickL88 : The "Restore All" button does not work perfectly. Its purpose, as stated Fivecat, is to delete all the _VWD files from Poser and redisplay the original files. However, this redisplay only works for characters and not for props. I want to make this change, but I have not taken the time to do so. You say you got in trouble with the hair generation, could you tell me what seem you complicated in this generation? I think I already have simplified this generation using Windvb advice, but I feel that the interface is not perfect on this subject.

Thank you for all the renderings you put on the thread, it is a great pleasure for me to see these images.

In the latest version of the program, the documentation has not changed. I want to thank Ooseven that helps me to create a better documentation. In order to not work on the two versions in paralelle, which quickly would generate an unmanageable problem. We will coordinate us to work both on the integration of new functions and improved translation.

I have not yet incorporate all the changes recommended by Winvdb, I will list those that remain to be implemented.

The latest version still contains errors. By doing tests, I have found that the vertices selection by materials does not work with the hair. This is fixed.

I feel that the necessity to close and then reopen the program in case of error, is a serious problem of usability. I began to think about the fact you can delete the last action with CtrlZ and you can delete a simulation element. The first tests seem satisfactory. As regards the reconfiguration of functions, it is possible but in some time. In relation to this, I wondered if an editing window of .RIP files would not be a better option. Tell me what you think about that.

Bad news, especially for me .-( , I have to be operated on one eye Wednesday. Apart from the fact that there is no reason that things do not go well, I'll probably slower for the response to messages for some days.

Follow me on Twitter : @VWDynamics

Watch demo videos on Youtube