Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is it time to just end any support for the guys in Poser and DS?

SeanMartin opened this issue on Sep 14, 2015 ยท 57 posts

pigfish9 posted Thu, 24 September 2015 at 1:31 PM

I, too, wish there was more content for the males and children. However, as a female I can tell you that I always had many more Barbie dolls than Ken dolls and even Mattel makes far fewer clothing items for their males than their females. Barbie can be anything from bikini babe to astronaut to princess to president, but poor Ken is lucky if he has one pair of swim trunks, one set of jeans/t-shirt, and a tuxedo.

From my personal experience in real life, men have far fewer clothing items (unless you count the number of different T-shirts and pairs of jeans) and shoes than their average female companions/spouses. My husband usually has 2-3 pairs of shoes at one time that he wears. I have that many different pairs of athletic shoes and I can barely even walk. I've literally had as many as 75 different pairs of dress and casual shoes at one time in my life. My clothes take up more than half the closet and I have an entire dresser more of storage space than my husband. Also, in my experience, men are much less likely to change hair styles as frequently as women. Maybe this is a matter of art imitating life?