Forum: Community Center

Subject: Gallery Updates

bwsupport opened this issue on Aug 26, 2015 ยท 19 posts

Raindroptheelf posted Fri, 25 September 2015 at 1:00 PM

I am with MariciaGomes on all of this. The whole entire store is TERRIBLE DESIGNED. If I want something like FB I go to FB. Of course a store site wants to stay modern but PLEASE not at the expense of functionality. It takes AGES to navigate. It takes AGES for pages to load. It takes AGES to find what you are looking for in the Galleries. It takes AGES to go through all the promo Images in the store as it takes AGES to load each Image.

The Site looks as if someone who never designed a site has been let lose to create THIS.

As a self-respecting Artist I refuse to show my Images here because the Gallery looks HORRIBLE with the different sized thumbnails which are also distorted to meet the silly requirements for the thumbnail size.

I do not mind Nudity, but I do not want boobs and genitals in my face when I enter the Gallery, I want a choice ! Just checking the settings for NO NUDITY does not cut it as I am not against it and there are some Artists that display beautiful Artistic Nudity which I do not want to miss out on.

PLEASE, either go back to the Site as it was OR let someone who knows what they are doing design a usable site.

We are your Customers, you want our money, so PLEASE listen to us.