Forum: New Poser Users Help

Subject: Help, no Library

ArtOfDreams opened this issue on Aug 13, 2015 ยท 55 posts

Borgtrekker12 posted Sun, 04 October 2015 at 8:46 PM

Concentrating on using the series 4 products only for now what do I do with the CF files that come with V4, etc? Do they get installed in both DAZ and Poser? If so do I install them in the same runtime as used for the installed series 4 characters? Sorry for so many questions I am just having difficulty understanding where all this content needs to go and from what I can see in the forums there really aren't many places to go for tutorials on installing this stuff... If so please point me to those location(s) and I will try to take it from there. Also one thing I may have missed is do I install both sets of files or just the CF files in Poser? Do I need to link my installed DAZ files to Poser and do i need to go back and install all those CF files in DAZ also? If so what are the DAZ CF files used for in DAZ 3D? Whenever DIM installed them before in DAZ they always showed up as a file with a big Yellow (!) Exclamation Point... Therefore I uninstalled them and then hid the download files in DIM.

Thanks for your help on this so far.