Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Why are you still using V4?

EClark1894 opened this issue on Jun 29, 2015 ยท 761 posts

Khory_D posted Wed, 07 October 2015 at 9:39 AM

"I was in Daz the other day trying to wrap my head around Genesis and the new figures. Do you need Genesis for V6/M6? Do characters for V6 also work on Genesis 2? What about clothing? And I see V7 and G3 don't list Poser under compatible software. Literally feel like I'm a newbie starting over. I closed the browser, poured a drink and pulled up V4 when I realized I don't have the finances to start a new relationship with new characters. :("

I am sure that if you read the information on the rather large selection of products in THIS store you would be able to sort out what they required and what figure they worked with. But I will go ahead and give you a few hints anyway.

"Do you need Genesis for V6/M6? Do characters for V6 also work on Genesis 2? " V6 and M6 are for Genesis 2 male and female. There are hundreds of products here for you to look at to see what the requirements are.

" And I see V7 and G3 don't list Poser under compatible software." Poser does not at this time support that industry standard.

www.Calida3d.com
Daz studio and Poser content creators