Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Figure Renewel Project - Mildog part 1

Lyrra opened this issue on Oct 06, 2015 ยท 135 posts

Lyrra posted Wed, 14 October 2015 at 8:18 PM

thanks for the data LD ... looks like they would best be handled by their own addon set much later, if at all. I'm amused to see certain breed classes though, an obvious terrier type, a sighthound type, and so forth. Arkanine was the one I was thinking of, big orange fluffy thing.

waves at the lurkers It is nice to know that people are interested in this mad project. A certain amount of feedback is nice, even if its just dog pictures lol Or more usefully I guess, pictures you've done with the mildog and discussing what issues you had with it that you think need help. As we all know some bend issues only show up in certain poses, and I sure can't test everything.

todays exciting task .. finding more reference pictures for medium fur and then long fur breeds. I'm getting ref's for all of them now, to make sure I haven't missclassed any breed. yay google.

I ran into this picture the other day ...

http://www.deviantart.com/art/War-dog-and-friend-124919130

There aren't all that many mildog conformers around are there. I think the sled dog set, and a guide dog harness thing. Would anyone be interested in making a fantasy tack set like the picture? and possibly say a dog cart harness (yay victorians), and a modern military gear set?

LM