Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Figure Renewel Project - Mildog part 1

Lyrra opened this issue on Oct 06, 2015 ยท 135 posts

shante posted Sun, 25 October 2015 at 2:03 AM

Hi Lyrra

I have the Sagitarios. It isn't a bad mad figure but the faces are dreadful. I picked up the whole kit-and-dapoodle and even with the add-on faces pak the faces suck. The hands are really too big and w/o a size adjust morph are a pain but the functions are otherwise ok. Needs some boy parts but I have worked that out. I love that Zygote Centaur and considering when it was made it was a nice character.I hope you can find it. If you bought it I am sure DAZ can be convinced of re-sending it to you. I do that sort of thing with them all the time. I don't know if you remember the old Zygote Gremlin? They remapped it and fixed those weird feet and redistributed it for free for a short time to previous owners after I begged them. I remember the same thing might have happened when I started that Loooong thread there in the forums about the old Zygote Centaur and how they had abandoned a perfectly good model. Some folks wanted to work with it so, if I remember correctly (and please don't quote me here because my head on longer works) for a short time they re-released it via the thread so everyone would have a copy to work with to contribute to the group effort of reworking it. Of course though there was a nice group participation in the thread and a lot of promises as usual in most of these group flare-up it all fizzy-fizzed. I was crushed.. Funny...I was going to ask about the squish morphs for the dog but was a bit shy about that, didn't know what you would think! :) You mentioned Girl morphs what is that? I don't remember any girl morphs for the MilDog? I remember the morph to make the boy parts disappear but I don't recall any girl parts appearing in their stead?

Did you have any thoughts on the Bovine Set by Lynn? After reading your last post I assume that will be a no-can-do though if Lynn was asked she might agree. And here is Lynn's

http://www.lynescreations.com/lynesfree2.htm

You know if all this does work...ANY of this....and the sets look good I wold be interested in paying for a new improved expansion pak for a good price. The Dogs, the Sagitarios, The Bovines, Zygote Centaur.

Are you familiar with Mankahoo's work? His store name here is Ali and he creates some wonderful hair products. But on his web site ONLY he has some beautiful figures. A Centauress named Cindy that though beautifully crafted desperately needs some character morphs, body and face morphs and some new texturing options. I have tried re-texturing her but he mapped her so the horse and human body parts are one mesh which is a pain. Here is his addie if you are interested:

www.mankahoo.com/

You mentioned muscle morphs and morphs for who and Roxie's morphs? What Roxie's Morphs? Not familiar with either. Commercial products or freebies?