Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Daz Studio 4.9 Big Changes Incoming!!

ghosty12 opened this issue on Oct 28, 2015 ยท 502 posts

-Timberwolf- posted Wed, 28 October 2015 at 3:55 PM

I understand, that they want fight piracy. But it all mostley affects legal users. Piracy is realy a PITA, when people start to make money with your work. I think it's more effective to go against the piracy system then against the downloaders. Like go against dealers, not addicts. About 15years ago at my school, Poser stuff has been shared a lot. None of the guys made money with it. Those nerds opened Poser twisting V1 around, giggled, shared it on and forgot it. Those who liked it, played with it for a while and purchased the next version legally. So I think, those warez helped make Poser and content popular. Where do you get informations about 3dcg stuff from? I don't know about the US, but in europe, I have never ever seen a comercial dealing with CG, Poser or DAZStudio on TV nor in magazins or anywhere else. If you want to know anything about that, you have to be allready into it, and you have to know where to look for it. So do something against the big guys. This scene is highley criminal. They will find a way to provide cracks anyway. The only ones, that have all the problems are the legal customers.