Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: New competition figure Sneak previews - SM

Razor42 opened this issue on Nov 03, 2015 ยท 240 posts

Razor42 posted Tue, 03 November 2015 at 9:13 PM

LPR001 posted at 2:05PM Wed, 04 November 2015 - #4236794

Why didn't you just add a spoon to the picture Razor?. I am not sure how long this thread will last but for the record in the real world I would go for v6 then once rejected v7 once rejected I have another crack at v6 I don't give up easy. But this would require it's own thread. Although these are probably early images and we don't even know if finals there is work to be done and they are base figures. But I would also add Genesis 2 was only perfected by what the vendors managed to achieve IMO a great content creator hits the tools on any of these it is open season. Any could come up a winner

Very true, but generally great content creators are attracted to an appealing base which has a good customer demand. First market impressions are very important for a new figure, so if these are just WIP's they still lay a first impression with the customers and vendor base which is valid. From what I can tell the figure appears to be in Beta mode (If not further along) so I would be surprised to see massive change to at least the base figure look. V4 wasn't successful because she was born perfect she was successful because of widespread appeal and adoption. The same with the Genesis Series in my experience. Is there really any need for a spoon?