Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: SmithMicro official Poser Pro 11 Preview Page!

Boni opened this issue on Nov 07, 2015 ยท 155 posts

EldritchCellar posted Sun, 15 November 2015 at 4:01 PM

The constant need to keep pay upgrading software in general is a major stumbling block in terms of art making with the medium overall; canvas, paper and pencils cost a hell of alot less, and don't require obsessive carrot chasing of tech. Blender is seeming more and more attractive. But... if you're a pre made content user that enjoys just making pictures that's cool too . Poser's a great program, one of its strengths being the vast array of content available for it and a very large community and commerce base. Under the radar and lost in the hype of Superfly are alot of great additions in 11. I look forward to getting it... eventually. At this point there's really nothing that will stop me from creation/art making if I don't have it. The new content creation enhancements are certainly something to look forward to though, bravo SM. Pauline is a cutey pie IMHO.

W10 Pro, HP Envy X360 Laptop, Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, Intel UHD, 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD

Mudbox 2022, Adobe PS CC, Poser Pro 11.3, Blender 2.9, Wings3D 2.2.5

My Freestuff and Gallery at ShareCG