Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Please consider having a what's new (no genesis filter)

estherau opened this issue on Oct 23, 2015 ยท 29 posts

Giana posted Tue, 24 November 2015 at 11:46 AM

multiple filtering is also highly desirable for everything mentioned above. in fact, some sort of massively improved filtering in general would be much appreciated:

figures filtering program filtering program version filtering category filtering sub-category filtering multiple filtering [within logical parametres] etc.

currently, trying to search through heaps of stuff is a thing of nightmares, where i've easily been able to spend 5 hours at a go just to find the right thing i need. i trashed my entire wishlist a few weeks ago, and have only purchased one item since with no plans to buy anything more from this site as it stands now.

and i feel the need to add that filtering is only as good as the tags a vendor has applied to the item, so if improved filtering occurs, please ensure your vendors are educated upon how the filters govern things and what categories are applicable to their upload[s]. i cannot tell you the number of times that i've tried searching through a specific category, for example let us just say 'Hair', and i end up running across 2D backgrounds or a sci-fi scene prop that has no hair related to it, or other odd items. and if it is something that is not a thing left in the merchant's hands, or solely left, better collaboration is needed betwixt the store, vendors AND the filtering abilities.

whatever the case, something needs to be done if the idea is for Rendo to remain a viable market place... if not, there are other stores that i'm sure who are perfectly willing to adopt your current customers, so we, the end users, will be absolutely fine either way... shrug