Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: superfly renders?

MistyLaraCarrara opened this issue on Nov 19, 2015 ยท 314 posts

piersyf posted Wed, 25 November 2015 at 2:55 AM

As someone who struggled for years trying to use MAX, I have little issue with Blender's UI... go figure. As someone who has had Daz Studio since DS3(?) and have never got past the stupid library structure, but figured poser in a few weeks...go figure. I didn't need the advertising images because I already knew what cycles could do (although I acknowledge the value of doing so for those who don't know cycles). The reason cycles is important to me (and WAY better than Iray) is that I do sequential images like book illustrations or graphic novel type things, and I want my images to look like they came from the same renderer. ATM I have to use Blender or Carrara for outdoor scenes because they both have instancing. I can open Poser figures in Carrara and export to Blender from there. Being able to do the majority of scenes JUST in Poser is a big deal for me. If they add support for instancing Blender wold just be for making stuff and Carrara would probably die (it's already dead to DAZ). So... when I've finished waiting for the indexing to finish... maybe next week.. I'll start playing with an idea that I joked about earlier on another thread... to see what Superfly can really do that Firefly couldn't.