Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Girls Lineup comparisons

Lyrra opened this issue on Nov 19, 2015 ยท 115 posts

shvrdavid posted Fri, 27 November 2015 at 7:41 AM

Lyrra posted at 7:32AM Fri, 27 November 2015 - #4241176

nope. this thread is about comparing the figures. you want to rebuild Pauline, go make a new thread "How to Improve Pauline' and dont cross topics. That way people looking to rebuild Pauline can find you.

I however have much too much work to get on with to keep an eye on forum postings. I'm pretty certain people would much rather I spent my time making things than explaining over and over how to stay on one bloody topic.

You want to compare say miki4 or Posette-Nea to any of these figures this is your thread. for anything else .. start a new one., Its not like they charge.

Lyrra

So what your basically saying is that only comparisons that you approve of can be discussed? I saw multiple mentions of my re rig, and posted pictures as examples. You know, as a comparison just like the title of the dam thread is named. After all, it is a Poser figure. And apparently more than a few people thought that's what we were going to discuss. Maybe they thought that, because of what you named the thread... Go figure.....

I have just about every character in Poser re rigged where you can tie them into a knot, with the acceptation of Pauline and Paul, which are not finished yet.

If you started this thread simply to point out issues with figures, whatever. There are tons of those here and maybe you could have just bumped one of those. And if we are not allowed to post things into your threads that are directly related to what you named the topic, by all means start your dam own forum............. You even posted modifications on the first page, glad to know no one else is allowed too..................

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->