Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: superfly renders?

MistyLaraCarrara opened this issue on Nov 19, 2015 ยท 314 posts

bopperthijs posted Tue, 01 December 2015 at 8:50 PM

You understand that your comments will push me to limits to get a convincing realistic render. I know everyting about lousy textures and the last week I've seen quite a few. Instead of making comments about stupid grins you should better look at the skin. For my next render I will use the most fat and ugliest woman I have made in the last 10 years and put the most grumpiest expression I have made on her face. That will teach you!!!!! And as butter on the cake I will dress her in the tiniest bikini I can find. So you are warned!

But being serious... Perhaps I've got have choosen a better expression and character, but I just wanted to show the skin and I needed a vehicle. The figure is click and render (not!, rendersettings need also time),, the skin is not. I have spent hours and hours to get the right nodes and settings. Every material zone has got its attention and all have have different settings,(although I believe I forgot the feet) I have even considered to make a new material zone for the ears. And believe me, I don't have a 5-node shader Not as big I had for V4 on firefly , but about 20 at least.

Superfly (or cycles) is a new episode for poser, so we will have to learn things again. Solutions we have had in the past, don't work anymore so we will have to find new solutions.

Perhaps we need a sticky thread where we can share our experiences.

Best regards,

Bopper.

-How can you improve things when you don't make mistakes?