Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: looking for a Poser Rant website

-Timberwolf- opened this issue on Dec 01, 2015 ยท 51 posts

hornet3d posted Sun, 06 December 2015 at 10:01 AM Online Now!

RorrKonn posted at 3:57PM Sun, 06 December 2015 - #4242710

getting off topic ? it's a rant thread. n who in the heck needs 4 meals a day. stuffed like a turkey humans have no reason to fight ,the starved will fight viciously. hunger is the greatest motivator.

but the Renderosity Poser Forums are not very active anymore ,it's becoming a ghost town.I've been around here for 15+ years never seen it like this. look at strick forums that you can only stay on topic.your see threads with 0, 2or3 replies. no one hangs out at those forums and it's difficult to get help on those forums. pro forums are the worst if they do post it's RTFM.

it use to be here what is this out fit n 10 pages of off topic but every one was here.don't fix it if it ant broke. now ...

While I do not like it when forums get very personal I do agree that keeping a thread on track can be counter productive. After all how many discussions do you have with family and friends that stay on a strict topic. It is certainly one reason while the forums are quiet but then people not shopping, shutting accounts and deleting galleries all has an impact as well and, as the forums get quieter, the trend will continue.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.