Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: New competition figure Sneak previews - SM

Razor42 opened this issue on Nov 03, 2015 ยท 240 posts

wolf359 posted Mon, 07 December 2015 at 8:42 AM

"Not everyone needs to use the setup room, the hair room or other functions, but sooner or later one is going to have to use the material room. It's not only hard to use, but there's pretty much zero documentation on how to use it. was also disappointed that I can't use the last few versions of Daz figures in Poser. I'm not blaming anyone. A business decision is just that and I won't second guess it for either side. I just know it's not supported, so I'll hold onto my money this time around :)."

Well there is a thread in which some properly lit images of figures rendered in the new Cycles based engine are being posted.

But ,as you Might have guessed, it seems that the useful knowledge of how to get decent indoor lighting with the new engine ,resides in the head of Bagginsbill and his few Disciples.

I am sure this will change over time as more users learn the new engine& tutorials are posted online but as of now its like the "good old early days" of firefly, where you have to forget everything you once thought you knew.

My website

YouTube Channel