Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: looking for a Poser Rant website

-Timberwolf- opened this issue on Dec 01, 2015 ยท 51 posts

wolf359 posted Mon, 07 December 2015 at 9:46 AM

"my interest in this hobby in general. Without a free and open community to participate in, there is no motivation to keep working at this"

The things that motivate me are: What a client is willing to pay fair price for. And whatever my creatives objective call for me to visualize in CG for FUN!!.

Any notion that there is somehow too much moderation here ,on renderosity, can be easily countered by endless examples here that have nothing to do with the motivations I mentioned above.

But this IMHO, is the result of becoming Emotionally attached to a particular software and the accompanying tribal culture/mentality of the online community of users who share your same attachment to the software.

This orginates from the larger human need for "group affiliation" and the tedious poser VS Daz studio debates replete with personal animosity and deep seated quasi religous hatred of software companies and their advocates, is no Different from what you see in all other areas of human tribal history.

That said I understand the visceral emotional desire to want to "rant" about the current state of poser.

but in the end you are ranting about something over which you have no direct control l( posers feature set)

But we live in a technological Era where you Do have an extraordinary amount of Direct control over which options & tools you choose to aquire& learn to achieve your creative objectives

( IF INDEED YOU ACTUALLY HAVE ANY SUCH CREATIVE OBJECTIVES).

My website

YouTube Channel