Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: In need of a Body

tiresta opened this issue on Dec 13, 2015 ยท 16 posts

Morkonan posted Thu, 17 December 2015 at 12:58 PM

tiresta posted at 12:51PM Thu, 17 December 2015 - #4244432

That pose would work. . .the dress is a little flashy. . . but I could take this one. Any way of getting it in a PNG?

If something like that would work for you, just tell me what you'd really like and I'll try to crank it out. What sort of quality are you looking for? You can PM or post here. Though, if you post here, you're more likely to get a "quality renderer person" to do something better than I normally produce, where renders are concerned. :) There are plenty of people that love rendering and if everyone knew exactly what you wanted and what your requirements were, you'd probably get several submmissions.

(I'm more of a 3D modeler and fiddler with Poser's bits than someone that renders a great deal using Poser. But, I am familiar with all the principles.)

Redoing the pose is a non-issue and extremely easy - That's what Poser is designed to do. The dress is just something I cobbled together from various sources so I could produce some test-shots in a quick fashion. If you need or want something specific, just say what it is and you'll have a better chance of actually getting what you really want, either from me or from someone else who responds.

Oh, by the way - You could take a look at the "Galleries" section for some pretty good render artists and, perhaps, send an inquiry/PM directly to them. They are much more likely to have exactly the sort of thing you need and would probably produce good quality work in their render.

PS - The monitor I am currently using has calibration issues. I've tried to correct them as best I can, but I need to use a ColorMonkey to get my monitor back in calibration and I don't have one at the moment. So, I can not tell at all if the color palette for renders for use outside of my system is correct or not. Sorry about that. I won't be able to calibrate it until after the holidays.