Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Pimping up V4 WM?

lookoo opened this issue on Dec 23, 2015 ยท 9 posts

hornet3d posted Wed, 23 December 2015 at 4:42 AM

I'll jump in early before the usual argument starts.

Firstly I cannot advise on the Genesis figures as I do not use them but I am surprised you are having a problem using X&M Perfect morphs. I am making the assumption that the V4WM version you are using is the perfect place one, free at RDNA, If that is the case I have been using V4WM with all of the Perfect morphs for years without any problems. More recently, after the launch of the SE version, I have been using Dawn a lot more, not so much for better bending but I find the expressions more realistic and easier to apply. I still use V4 though and the characters I have built are all based on V4WM with all the Perfct morphs and a few more besides.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.