Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Pimping up V4 WM?

lookoo opened this issue on Dec 23, 2015 ยท 9 posts

hornet3d posted Fri, 25 December 2015 at 12:27 PM

I think I may have started the confusion with the naming of the V4WM in my response. Years ago when I started using V4WM I believe it was the only one and from forums at the time I connected it to Poser Place however in my response I erroneously called it perfect place. I think the phantom reference comes from the fact that the rigging and weight is credited to Phantom3d.

The figure is actually called WMV4, so maybe I got that wrong as well but strangely the script for converting the V4 clothes for the weight mapped version is on RDNA as Poser Place's outfitter.

So just to make matters clear that is the version that I have been using for years and it does work with the Perfect morphs and I am sincerely grateful to every member of the team that created the weight mapped version and their generosity in providing it to the community for free.

Final point - take special notice of shvrdavid's advice, he was part of the team after all.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.