Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: All that crap....

RGUS opened this issue on Jan 06, 2016 ยท 135 posts

RGUS posted Wed, 06 January 2016 at 6:21 PM Online Now!

Well then 'RPublishing' that was more the response I was hoping for. Being a long time purchaser and renderer of 3D Poser packs, I miss the new and exciting products that have been produced by long standing merchants here and on other sites. Appreciating that everything is a commercial exercise, each side of the marketplace, one still expects good value from money in there sale and purchase.

What I feel particularly is missing from the current marketplace is theme based products. RDNA achieve this to a certain degree with their massive modular packs. I'd name them, but I'd probably get in more trouble. If base packs for themed ideas were released over a series of weeks then maybe this would help sales by spreading cost of the packs out for the buyers. $100 for a one of pack is hard to move, but 5 - $20 packs over weeks is easier on the credit card.

I could move on endlessly with lots of ideas for packs... but I'm not a merchant and I always go with the best sales pitch I have ever used when I was selling...

"Never give them what that want... give them what they dreamed they could never have" Always worked for me.