Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Question for the Render Guru's here

rokket opened this issue on Jul 26, 2015 ยท 1225 posts

rokket posted Tue, 19 January 2016 at 1:36 AM

Yeah, I know. There are resources out there for crowd scenes. There are low poly figures that will work for distance shots and stuff like that. I'll have to see what I can get my hands on.

The geneology of the Forester family:

Grandfather Arthur William Forester

Had 2 sons and 1 daughter

Sons: Jonathon and Sebastian

Daughter: Rose

Jonathon had 1 son: Jonathon Jr.

Sebastian had 1 daughter: Emma

The cyborg is Emma Forester...

I won't have to cast the rest of the family. They will be mentioned, but conveniently not in the country or already dead.

Emma is presumed dead, which is why her father is on a journey to find peace with himself. He blames himself for her death, even though it was from an incurable disease. So he is off soul searching. This happens about 2 years prior to the big explosion that creates Green Lightning. So as the story begins, we won't know anything about it because John himself knows nothing about the truth. His father dies, so he has to take the company earlier than he expected. And after the big fight and the lab where Emma was kept is exposed, Sonic finds her first because Blaze flew Green Lightning and herself out of the area before the first responders could get there.

When Sonic confronts Green Lightning next, it will throw John for a loop because first, he thought Sonic was dead. And second, he will recognize Emma. So he will be seeing two enemies he thought were dead.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.