Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: All that crap....

RGUS opened this issue on Jan 06, 2016 ยท 135 posts

moriador posted Tue, 19 January 2016 at 12:39 PM

wolf359 posted at 10:27AM Tue, 19 January 2016 - #4250127

"In Poser, we do have other figures to choose from than just V4. I have yet to see what g3f adds to the table other than a FAT CHICK myself. There certainly isn't much in the way of character variety"

I try not to address people directly but this juvenile term "Fat chick" that you are using to try to discredit Daz is getting beyond My ability to ignore.

Here is a simple click& load screen cap of the genesi 3 Female with no morphs applied I gather from your oft repeated remark that you are a typical North America white male who thinks that any female whos back side does not look like a poorly feed 11 year old boy qualifies as "Fat"

It is due to congnitavely dissonent Standards Like yours that mental disorders Like Anorexia are Rampant in your American society.

G3 default.jpg

Wolf, I frequently disagree with your posts, but.... man, I love this one. 😆

ssgbryan, I frequently agree with your posts, but enough with the "fat chick" stuff. I doubt that most of us has any idea what you're talking about anyway. The Genesis 3 female base? That would be ridiculous, as Wolf points out above. Bethany 7? Sure, she's no stick insect, but still well below the average size for all but far east Asian females. If that equals "fat" in your estimation, you may want a bit of a perspective adjustment. I realize that most CGI users are young and male, but the range of male desire is wide enough to encompass a lot more than skeletal to seriously underfed. And you, yourself, keep telling us how much you value diversity in figures. Well, apparently you're not the only one, only some of us also value diversity in, ya know, body type as well.

And finally, not everyone is interested in rendering their sexual fantasy or the prevailing Western ideal of it. Some might even want to render people who look kinda like they do. I doubt the Poser/Daz community is made up of gaunt runway models and chemically enhanced professional athletes, so.... 😆

Edit: Also, using a physical attribute as a pejorative is just plain bad manners. I learned that in Kindergarten.

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.