Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Question for the Render Guru's here

rokket opened this issue on Jul 26, 2015 ยท 1225 posts

quietrob posted Wed, 20 January 2016 at 6:59 PM

rokket posted at 4:44PM Wed, 20 January 2016 - #4250081

Yeah, taken out of context, I see your meaning. I am having issues with the fact that I am pretty sparse on male characters that are worth a crap in my runtime. I will be using Simon, Ryan and Rex all at one point, but for right now I am concentrating on the main characters. I don't have much in the way of renders for Sonic because I don't want to give away too much of the plot. If I map it all out here, who'd read it?

I will pay a lot more attention to how I am setting up those scenes in the future, you can bet that...

Who would read it? Me!

It's true. 3D IS skewed toward hot females and you will need males to offset the pure population. For my purposes, I introduced a young male godling, the first born in thousands of years, a traitor turned knight, a hentai gardner who can broadcast his thoughts to the one person who finds him offensive, various husbands with virtues and faults and others like an ambitious prime minister. You'll need balance or you'll end up with the planet filled with servile women (which is an actual planet in my universe). Perhaps that's something you won't have to worry about as while your story starts in space, it's pretty much an Earth based story. Still Ryan, Rex and Simon are a good start for your gene pool.

You don't have M4, right?