Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: In need of a Body

tiresta opened this issue on Dec 13, 2015 ยท 16 posts

moriador posted Sun, 24 January 2016 at 11:03 AM

That render looks great! Though I think maybe the OP wants the reaching arm to be a bit lower -- unless she's reaching out to a very big wolf. Otherwise, I think it's awesome. Dynamic cloth is definitely a plus here!

Anyway, I think this is a great idea for a thread: Render Requests.

We get so many requests for models that would take months, if not longer, to create. But renders can be done sometimes in less than an hour. And very specific requests like this one are challenging, but fun, too. I'd certainly be willing to take on projects like this, when I can't think of what to render (which is frequently the case). I used to post "stock" renders on DeviantArt, and it was great to see what the photo manipulating artists would make of them. :)

PS To the OP, there are a lot of "stock" 2D assets on DeviantArt that are free to use (the artist's restrictions are usually posted with the image or on their main page). Some such images are photographs of human models; others are renders; and some may even be drawings or paintings. Lots of great stuff there.

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.