Forum: Community Center

Subject: final questions

structure opened this issue on Jan 28, 2016 ยท 43 posts

hornet3d posted Mon, 15 February 2016 at 5:06 AM

IceEmpress posted at 11:02AM Mon, 15 February 2016 - #4255082

It's worth mentioning that Structure is known as JLK over at Sharecg.

Also bear in mind that Structure (going by his forum posts in the past) has been unhappy with Renderosity for some time (IIRC at least a full year), and has thought about leaving for almost as long. His problems, as I recall, were the trolls in the Poser forum as well as the horrendously executed yearly site redesigns, particularly the most recent one.

That is worth mentioning and, for me, also worth noting that his experience has been shared by others. I was never attacked in the Poser forum, well not that I read anyway (I did use the ignore button quite often) but it certainly became not a nice place to be. Renderosity is now trying to improve the situation but sadly the site upgrades and previous situation has already meant a lot of good people have left.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.