Forum: Community Center

Subject: final questions

structure opened this issue on Jan 28, 2016 ยท 43 posts

hornet3d posted Mon, 15 February 2016 at 9:34 AM

Structure posted at 3:30PM Mon, 15 February 2016 - #4255142

thanks guys, I am still on the fringes here, but not really participating any longer, yes my freebies are still available on SCG.

I am in a similar position, not that I am skilled enough to have created any freebies. I don't shop here any more, I am not going to renew Prime membership when comes to to renew and I have deleted my gallery.

I tend to reply in the community and Prime forum, because I would like Rendo to start making steps in the right direction, but in the Poser forum I am generally in lurk mode but then there is so little that is interesting compared with a couple of years ago.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.