Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: superfly renders?

MistyLaraCarrara opened this issue on Nov 19, 2015 ยท 314 posts

wolf359 posted Tue, 16 February 2016 at 10:08 AM

"Been following this thread with great interest. Unfortunately.for me..the renders still look like Poser. Show them to others who immediately recognise them as "Poser." No real difference in outcome than the earlier versions of the last few years. Figures still have those store dummy expressions poses and textures. I was hoping for a more organic/realistic look or at least some improveme Hate to be so down on this release and on the "superfly". I was really looking forward to some quantum leap I guess."

I agree completely!! most of the "superfly" renders I see in these threads offer ZERO incentive for upgrading for better realism as they look like firefly renders by & large.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "As long as people keep using made-for-Poser models, the renderer is not going to matter . Have a look at this, which is not a Poser model and not made with any of the techniques of our typical vendors -- rendered by me in SuperFly"

Nice render BB,and I agree...... But poser users will continue to use only models made for poser. You used the now famous "Emily "head scan mesh for your render.

http://www.cgchannel.com/2015/06/download-digital-human-labs-digital-emily-2-model.

lovely.. bloody good on you mate :-) But people here want an>>entire figure<< that bends perfectly at the joints, has massive vendor support and backward compatibility to poser 6, skin shader node presets and rigging that wont break any compatibility with their existing hoard of clothing content.

so admonishments ,such as yours above, do not really mean anything to the average poser user.

My website

YouTube Channel