Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: P4Vskin - remapping posette to take vicky skins

AprilYSH opened this issue on Oct 08, 2001 ยท 23 posts

AprilYSH posted Mon, 08 October 2001 at 11:05 PM

Thanks Wiz :) Thanks Chris, I tried that, but the placement of the eyebrow facets almost never coincide with where the artist has drawn the eyebrows on the face... cos Vicky doesn't have her eyebrows on the face, so artists have used their license... ;) The result is the face skin applies correctly, but then the part of the skin texture where posette's bulgy eyebrows happen to land get drawn over the brows! This is why I moved them to the uppereyebrows section. I'm at work now and can't upload an example... What I'm thinking of is creating a morph that will close up the hole where posette's brows are and remove her brows altogether, and so the face skin will apply on its own... hmm... and maybe use the now unused facets of the bulgy eyebrows to become like transmaps! Eureka!!! WOOOHOO!!! (thanks for listening in folks ;) ) hmm, this could be hard for me tho... hmm. Vicky to take Posette maps would get a lot of interest, I'm sure. Go for it :) I'm doing this so I can use Vicky skins without having to buy Vicky. I haven't decided I really need to buy Vicky but there are a lot of free Vicky skins that I'd like to use :)

[ Store | Freebies | Profile ]

a sweet disorder in the dress kindles in clothes a wantoness,
do more bewitch me than when art is too precise in every part