Forum: Community Center

Subject: Open letter to renderosity staff & members

poisinivy opened this issue on Feb 20, 2016 ยท 87 posts

Lenord posted Sat, 20 February 2016 at 1:09 PM

What Wheat says is true not all Mods take weekends off, when I was a Mod I never did either but I know it seemed that way, never understood it because many members only have the weekends to be here. Any way I agree with the sentiments of the membership, always did have members backs first and foremost, one of the reasons I wasn't a more popular member of Staff always bucking the system, I admit I acquiesced on some matters and never felt good or true to myself for it .So that was the reason I quit when I did, I saw the "Revolution" coming knew where it was heading and wanted nothing to do with it, I'm not happy with the direction Rendo took and is still heading, This is no longer my main Home I still come and Post occasionally and check on my friends posts(the ones that are still here) but it's a secondary consideration to come here now and that's a shame because I used to just about live here when Online. Rendo is not a welcoming place like it was before it does not feel like home anymore.....

Remember...No matter where you go there you are