Forum: Community Center

Subject: final questions

structure opened this issue on Jan 28, 2016 ยท 43 posts

Wonderland posted Fri, 26 February 2016 at 1:19 PM

hopeandlove posted at 10:55AM Fri, 26 February 2016 - #4255158

It's a shame that we have lost some members. We're trying everything we can to make this a GREAT and FUN place to be. Some members visit constantly day after day and some just come here from time-to-time. But, the members that come sporadic still LOVE Renderosity - no matter what anyone says! 😄 If they didn't, they wouldn't want to come here whatsoever. Am I right?

Thank you for being dedicated members to our site!

Oops, my first post disappeared so I completely rewrote it! This is similar to the previous post...

No you are not right. I rarely post in these forums and do so only if I see a problem, and now I see a huge fatal problem. If you think you are just dealing with a handful of vocal people, you are wrong. I have been on this site for over 10 years and NEVER have I seen so much anger and upheaval. What happened to 3D-Arena was just appalling! This is no longer a "great" and "fun" place and a bunch of smiley faces in a post is not going to change that. You need to listen to your long time vendors and customers who are now leaving en masse.

I've been spending over $100 a month here and sometimes up to $500. Last month I didn't spend a cent, I think for the first time in my history at Renderosity. The months before, I did spend a lot. Why? Maybe because I wanted to grab all I could because I saw this ship sinking. First sinking slowly, now plummeting into the depths probably never to resurface. I predicted well ahead of time that all Poser users would leave DAZ and they did. They came here and to RDNA. Now with RDNA gone and this place falling apart, they are actively going to new places, finding a new haven, refugees from stores who have abandoned them or who have made really bad decisions. You don't listen to your long time customers or top selling vendors and even insult them by banning them. Do you think that creates good will here?

Anyway, I will be purchasing a new 5T hard drive to download first everything at RDNA, then here, because unless drastic changes are made, I see this place sinking like the Titanic. Or, of course, you could always sell to DAZ, but please give us advance notice. I will not be deleting my gallery or account here and may check in occasionally to see if there are any major changes or amazing sales, but I doubt I will be purchasing much in the future. I used to check in daily and spent WAY too much time scouring through the stores, now I will have a lot more free time to create art with what I already have. I started a few projects that I wanted to broker here and am sad that I won't be able to do that now that the store is dying. RIP Renderosity! I once loved you and I will miss you. I wish the the people here would find doctors who know what they are doing to revive you, but I don't see that happening. So sad...

ART BY ALICIA HOLLINGER

www.AliciaHollinger.com
FACEBOOK: Alicia's Page TWITTER: @AliciaHollinger INSTAGRAM: @AliciaHollinger