Forum: Community Center

Subject: Open letter to renderosity staff & members

poisinivy opened this issue on Feb 20, 2016 ยท 87 posts

3D-Mobster posted Sat, 27 February 2016 at 8:37 AM

You have no clue how hard we've tried. YES, we've expressed our concerns to tptb & but there comes a point when it's time to accept what you can't change. So, with that said, the community needs to move on. In order to do that, the negative comments needs to stop cause it's not helping. I think this thread is nearing it's end.

Ain't that just trying to refusing a fact? Clearly the community you want to move on agree with you on that point, but the negative feedback that is expressed just doesn't seem to agree with you in which direction it should move on to. If people doesn't express their concerns and feel as if they are ignored, there is not a lot of value left in the community, which you argue for is so important. We constantly hear arguments "We want people to be happy", "We are really trying", "We are listening", "We do it for you"...etc. Yet if you really believed that yourself and what you were doing actually resulted in that, how come so many people see it as being the complete opposite? At some point someone at Renderosity have to wonder, why your statement doesn't reflect reality?

I have asked several times and as you most likely know, most of my argumentation are not in the public forums, but in the vendor forum. Yet none of my questions or those of others have been answered, except either with new questions or simply by repeating the arguments that was put forward in the first place and are the ones that people don't agree with as either being beneficial or valid.

So fair enough that you want the community to move on, but Renderosity have done nothing for it to do so. Again its based on an illusion as if there is an unbreakable bond between you and the community and yet you do nothing to encourage it, except repeating the same statements mentioned above, that the community clearly doesn't share with you, due to you not listening to what they are saying.

And again the assumption that this "thread/topic" is over, might very well be, but keep hiding/ignoring the concerns from the community is not going to make it go away, people are complaining about lots of things, this was just another slap in the face to the community and the answers from what i can understand haven't changed. "If we all look the other way, it will go away".

Ill ask again for the third time, how is this rule beneficial for the community (Renderosity, vendors and members)?

Btw. Im not referring to you in particular 3dfineries as if you have to do it, as you probably already know, from reading my thread in the vendor forum. So i don't expect you to answer or having to defend it.