Forum: Bryce

Subject: To Bryce and Hexagon Users

Grey_cat opened this issue on Aug 09, 2015 ยท 36 posts

Terminius posted Mon, 29 February 2016 at 12:06 AM

beelzebulb posted at 12:02AM Mon, 29 February 2016 - #4256720

Well I started with Bryce many years ago and since then I have acquired Max, Light Wave, Maya. Vue. Daz Studio (which is still a buggy thing in my opinion) , C4D and few others/ I have and do use most of them but I mainly use Bryce because I enjoy it, The lighting is one of the best natural light set ups and I will hold a well done render in Bryce against pretty much any program out there and defy anyone to tell me it isn't comparable if not better than most. Once you learn the little tricks you use getting the most out of it there really isn't much you can't do with it. As far as Daz is concerned I haven't spent any money for a long time there or for that matter here either because lets be honest; they want us to buy the products but they don't give the support they used to. I can spend my money other places that offer better service and quality products which I can use in Bryce with no problem. I will continue to use Bryce and enjoy using it more than any other program and to me it will never die as long as there is people using it:)

If your under the impression that Bryce's lighting is comparable to any current high-end render engine on the market, you are out of your mind. Not an opinion, a fact and facts can not be offensive so this is not a fanboy or emotional reply.