Forum: Bryce

Subject: To Bryce and Hexagon Users

Grey_cat opened this issue on Aug 09, 2015 ยท 36 posts

datadraw50 posted Mon, 29 February 2016 at 9:11 PM

Obviously ShawnDriscoll and Terminus don't know Beelzebulb very well. I can't find anything on the site about Terminius (must think they are an Expert Pro Artist or something with the Big Time Programs etc etc etc). If they want to stir the pot with Beelzebulb, good luck with that Ha Ha!! History repeats itself. Beelzebulb was just comparing Bryce's rendering capabilities and lighting to the higher end programs out there that the bryce renders ARE CLOSE to a Max or VRay render. I find it rather absurd that they make comments about someone who they don't know, has been here since the beginning of Rendo and who has posted thousands of pictures of varied genres and styles over the years. In my opinion art should be appreciated for what it is portraying in respect to style genre etc and not be technically picked apart especially by people who are obviously NOT pros. In my experiences here there are no pro artists just people who work with their style or genre of art they wish to share with the world. Just my opinion Cheers. (When the storm blows over I will post my work again).