Forum: Bryce

Subject: To Bryce and Hexagon Users

Grey_cat opened this issue on Aug 09, 2015 ยท 36 posts

datadraw50 posted Mon, 29 February 2016 at 10:53 PM

I understand what you are saying about Bryce. It doesn't have the rendering capabilities and clarity of say e.g. C4D, Maya or Lightwave which are used in today's digital movies production studios. If DAZ had developed Bryce into a 64 bit platform program its rendering engine would be awesome, but it would probably cost $3000 to $4000 to buy. Talk to the neighbors at 3D Total. Members there use Max C4D Maya and Lightwave. Some are professional artists who work or have worked for movie production companies. The galleries there are amazing. Here at Renderosity there are mostly non-professional members who post their work regularly when they develop a following of like artists who are striving for the same thing, to gain a little recognition for their work across the various styles and genres presented here. Tryout Max or Maya for real rendering power with mental ray satellite rendering and Vray rendering. They produce awesome results. My satellite renders are posted on another site. Nothing against Renderosity though. I post mostly Bryce pictures here. Cheers.