Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Pro 11 question about environment

Mec4D opened this issue on Feb 26, 2016 ยท 28 posts

Mec4D posted Tue, 01 March 2016 at 10:15 AM

Thanks , Blender Cycles isn't a fast renderer compared to most and won't divide GPU rendering equally to what you have , I have 2 Titan X SC does not mean it will use both on the same level , it can use full Titan and just half of the other what is not much to do with the hardware but the software itself . The best performance was in Octane then after Iray
I will monitor the GPU's usage and level and let you know what is happening while rendering in P11 pro.. it will be interesting evening !

jura11 posted at 11:06AM Tue, 01 March 2016 - #4258500

Mec4D posted at 3:51PM Tue, 01 March 2016 - #4258476

Ok it is what I was looking for ! thanks for the time showing it .. I have over 6000 cuda cores at 1300 Mhz so it should render pretty quick in P11 Pro .. so where is the "Supper Sphere "' that I can get ?

bagginsbill posted at 9:27AM Tue, 01 March 2016 - #4258022

How it looks after breakfast. hdri2.png

Hi Cath

I've posted over on RDNA small benchmark which should help you... Regarding speed of the Superlfly you will see,I'm running EVGA Titan X with GTX 780 and sometimes GTX780 is lot faster than Titan X,seems like Cycles/Superfly is not optimized for Titan X or any GTX9xx series

Plus lot more depends on scene and what resolution are you rendering,IRAY and Superfly are very similar when you do rendering interior scenes and render times are very similar there

This EnvSphere is great and I can highly recommend there

Hope this helps

Thanks,Jura

"Surrender to what it is - Let go of what was - Have faith in what will be "